There are new openings for tutoring positions in the Spring semester, apply today!
Here is some brief information about the tutoring positions:
- To apply, you will need to submit: the tutor application form, your resume, and an optional cover letter for the position
- You create your schedule and the hours you work
- You can decide what content area you would like to work with students on
- This is a paid position and can be placed on your resume for job experience
- This is an opportunity to take on a new form of leadership in the Warner Community
There will be an opportunity to interview for tutoring positions:
December 9th and 10th
Have materials submitted by 1:00 pm on December 3rd
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to reach out to our department and ask, and we would be more than happy to answer them to the best of our abilities.
All the best,