Updates on Academic Supports, Resources, and Tutoring

Hello,

With all these recent transitions and changes to our spring term, I wanted to inform Warner Pacific students about some of the upcoming adjustments that will be made so that students are still able to be served and receive academic supports:

1. Brain Food is being transitioned to an online platform. Each Monday, starting March 23rd, Academic, Career and Community/WPU resources will be made available through The Shield, Signpost, and PGS Update. Make sure to be on the lookout for these materials each week.

1. All tutoring services are still happening like they would during the typical academic term, we are just transitioning to online platforms only. To keep all members of WPU safe and healthy, all tutoring services and academic supports can be facilitated through platforms like Google, email, etc.

1. Next week, March 23rd – 29th, is the last week of break, in which tutors may not be easily accessible. Plan for a full return of services and supports on March 30th. In the meantime, feel free to contact me for any supports or needs you might have.

1. When you contact me, we will set up an “appointment” so that we can collaborate and work together on assignments. Please do not drop off assignments in my mailbox for me to work on; rather, coordinate with me a time and space for us to collaborate.

If there is anything you need support with, please feel free to reach out to me and I will do my best to support you in this time of transition for us all.

All the best,

Janice Nehren

Academic Success Coordinator

jnehren@warnerpacific.edu

Spring 2020 Schedule - Final 2

3 thoughts on “Updates on Academic Supports, Resources, and Tutoring”